Wednesday 10 August 2011

Tag! You're it!

I was planning to write how exciting my day was today, NOT! lol... Nah, it was just an average busy day, being pulled in 50 directions, nothing new:p

Instead, thought I'd just answer these questions for the heck of it, thanks to http://scarberianfashionlover.blogspot.com/!!!;)

1. Favorite TV show? What Not to Wear (surprise! lol)
2. Song I can't stop listening to is... nothing in particular, right now
3. Red or nude lips? Red (but I seem to be wearing a lot o' nude lately)
4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook (still not quite getting the point of Twitter, gasp, although I have an account too)
5. Gold or silver? Silver
6. Favorite fashion designer? (or clothing line) Prada or Jill Sander (oh, if only moolah's not an object:p)
7. Any recent travels? Toronto, to see family
8. Makeup you can't live without? Lipsticks!
9. Favorite childhood TV show? Kulit Bulilit (a Filipino children's show)
10. Straight, curly or wavy hair? Straight
11. What were you doing a year ago from now? A year ago? I don't even remember what I was doing last week LOL... probably sitting on the same spot, in front of the computer, is that sad?
12. If you could live in any era, what would it be? Roaring 20's 
13. Where are you from? Originally? My mother's womb?... from the Philippines
14. Favorite food? Southeast Asian
15. Makeup or fashion? Fashion!!!
16. Movie you saw most recently? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt 2
17. Nickname? (hmmmmm)
18. I'm secretly terrified of... this one particular animal, but people close to me even knows about it, so can't really say I'm secretly terrified of it now, can I? LOL... so I'd say being stranded in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight
19. Heels or flats? Flats (like I've said here)... need I say more?
20. Favorite blog on LaurenConrad.com so far?
Ach, not another site to obsess over?!?! LOL... I'll check it out, maybe:p

That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...