Monday 8 August 2011

It's just another {un}Manic Monday

Today, I forced myself to step out of the house. I decided to do some errands. Not sure why I go through weekends like this (yes, it's still my weekend:p) when I feel like doing nothing at all. As in nothing! It's a shame, really, as the days have been really gorgeous lately. I didn't step out of the house at all yesterday! Which is why today, regardless of how I felt, I had to step out. And I sure am glad I did, however short a time it was.

And as my reward for stepping out:p, I thought it would be nice to have a light late lunch. I ended up at this place, since it's on my way home. So far, I've only had their oyster po boy sandwich. I really should try other stuff on their menu. After all, I'm not one to not try things at least once, but I thought I could really enjoy a nice po boy sandwich today. So po boy, it was.


oyster po boy sandwich

And as always, it did not disappoint!

Moving forward, I realize I don't want weekends like this anymore (crossing fingers), especially with so few a weeks left in summer. And really even past summer, I should say. Gotta get a move on it, girl!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...