Friday 12 August 2011

Food for Thought

Literally! HAH!... For lunch today, I ended up at this place again. I couldn't decide what to eat so I went for the safe choice. And I figure, since I was there, I might as well pick these up as part of dinner. I thought, perfect way to kick-start the weekend...


chicken and pork empanadas
 ...and...


chicken and pork barbeque
This is my concept of barbeque, growing up. It really is grilled meat. I suppose this is our version of kebab. Only sweeter... Yummmmm!!!

And speaking of more food, as soon as I got home, the TV is tuned in to Food Network, of course. Oh, Food Network! I seriously cannot remember any more what it was like before Food Network. How sad is that? Whatever jokes're out there, they can talk lip all they want, I like it, ok? When I'm at home, and just wants to relax, like tonight, my fingers just reached for the remote and tune in. Some people listen to music, I watch Food Network heehee...

File:Diners Drive ins and Dives.jpg
courtesy of wikipedia.org
Now this show has got to be one of my favorites. I really wish they will do a Canadian version of this show. I mean, with Guy Fieri (gotta love that dude!) still doing it but just featuring Canadian spots. Why not?!?! Are there no such places here?!? On second thought, that may not be such a good idea after all, what with the possibility of having too many places to check out, all in the name of flavour, tut-tut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...