Monday 29 August 2011

Monday, Monday...

"Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be..."

Like clock work, temperature decided to drop a degree or 2 (or more) today. Guess it was wishful thinking, having decided to wear a dress today. Let's just say I got a little cold today. Tomorrow, they say, calls for rain. Then, we will apparently still see some sun for the rest of the week, but it doesn't look like the temp will even hit 20's. Come on now! Not being greedy, but I just wish for a few more weeks of summer, is that so bad?

The slightly cooler temp got me thinking of my fall/winter wish list. Yes, I know, kinda' counter-productive, to say the least, to my new found goal. Hey, I figure, as long as they remain a wish list, it'll be fine. Or will it not?

Maybe I should say more like boot wish list...

Nine West at ShopStyle

Or...

Frye at ShopStyle

Or...

Halogen at ShopStyle

... you know, for some options, perhaps? What can I say, all my boots are black...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...