Monday 15 August 2011

A month and a half, and counting

Mind's all over the place tonight. Overstimulated perhaps? Nah, you think? I've started and re-started tonight's post but in the end, I knew it was going nowhere. Or it was going everywhere.

Doing a different task at work starting today. And will be doing it for the next 3 weeks. It was a good day, I thought. The day went by really fast. Good sign, I suppose.

Then, I came this close to not walking home tonight. I was going to talk about that too. Eventually, all I read was blah-blah-blah. Heck, even I don't want to read it. Bottom line, I walked home. And as always, I'm glad I did.

Then, I started writing about my the things that fills my offline time and started thinking about what I did as soon as I got home. Bottom line, got too tired just thinking about it.

Then, it occurred to me that it's been 1 1/2 months since I've last gone shopping. Hoorah! Now, there's a good thought! Who says it has to be your usual milestone anyway? Heck, with the rate I used to shop, it could have been a daily milestone, seriously! Sad, and scary, I know.

Mind you, I've noticed I've been eating out a lot with friends lately. Have I inadvertently found a new outlet? I certainly hope not. I'm chalking it up to summer. *eyes rolling* With this year's summer turning out to be not a very long one, I'm just trying to enjoy the city, for what it's worth, that's all. Yes, that is all!... I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...