Tuesday 6 September 2011

Reset: Day 0

For real, this time, but it's ok... After all, as the famous line goes, tomorrow is another day.

Do I feel bad about it? I wish I could say I completely do, but if I really do, I wouldn't have gone out to buy what I bought now, would I have? On the contrary, all I can really think of, at this point, is the number of ways I can enjoy my new purchase. *sigh* Wheeeee!!!


Susan Lawrence top &CK jeans (Winners)
Today's purchase: booties and Christian Siriano for Payless clutch

YES, as a continuation to yesterday's thoughts, I bought the bootie! And not just a bootie, a clutch too! *eeek* Obviously, I was still thinking about it when I woke up this morning. And as it turned out, I didn't want to know if I will regret not buying the booties. So the more I thought about it, the more I realized what are return policies for!

And funny enough, even before I got to the shoes, this clutch jumped at me. And what latched on to me even more was, of course, the sale price.


Yes, $25!

Although, as much as it jumped at me, it took me a while to decide whether I should buy it or not, sale price and all. I'm not much of a going-out-evening kinda' gal, for starter. Granted there're the occasional drinks after work, but there's not really much of the dress-up-on-a-Saturday-night thing. I really had to think about the cost per wear I can get out of it.

I even asked how many are in stock and how many stores carry it, just to buy myself some time. But then I was informed that the store I was at was the only one who carried it and it's the last in stock. So, naturally, I panicked and bought it too! I had to! teehee... Darn sales tactic! They just had to twist my rubber arms, don't they?!

How can you resist a shiny thing like that?

I guess I owe this latent obsession to my weekend read.


Elle, September 2011, pg. 314

With that out of my system, now, I will do my best to enjoy the rest of another gorgeous sunny day...




... sans guilt... hopefully... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...