Wednesday 28 September 2011

Paint the Lips Red

Whoever said always have dessert first is on to something. Ok, I'm not really sure if anybody really said that but I say a good idea is a good idea, no?

So even before we stepped out for dinner last night, I had my cake and ate it too! HAH



Ricotta filling, how can you go wrong?!? It's one of my fave cakes, obviously.

With a slice of cake polished off, we headed out for dinner shortly after. I figure, what better time to start wearing my dark(er) lipsticks than on a night like last night. See, another thing I love about fall is being able to wear darker shade on my lips. I realize too that I look better with darker lips. Hmmm, if that's the case, then I really should be wearing them all year round, right? No? Yes? No...

Pure lipstick (#65)

And for dinner, we went the classic route.

Prime rib with yorkshire pudding, mashed potato and veggies


This morning, I woke up the time my body wanted to wake up. Sweeeeeeet! And it turned out to be quite a nice day. And when you weren't expecting it, it was even nicer.

Decided to go for brunch at the art gallery. Sitting on the garden patio, it felt good to feel the sun on my face while eating my salad.

Ahi tuna nicoise salad
Capicollo, red pepper, spinach & asiago tart


Well... the week is flying by real fast... what's that they say? Time flies when you're having fun. Yeah, let's just say that that's what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...