Tuesday 20 September 2011

Almost Hump Day

Was in a meeting all day. It was a productive day, I say. Plus, it's always nice to reconnect with people from other offices or people I haven't seen in a while.

Dragged somebody with me for lunch so we can catch up, and it was extra nice when it's a place you haven't been to before.



Spicy Peanut Noodle Box with chicken

It was a'right.

And since I got home early, and had time to catch up on my fashion read, got me thinking about what I may have been seeking already if not for this self-imposed "break", y'know, to kinda' update the wardrobe for the new season.

Yes, I call, and will continue to call (hopefully), these My Fall Wishlist:p



My Fall Wish List






And here's a few more... hehe...


undefined

Anthropologie at ShopStyle

Marc by Marc Jacobs at ShopStyle

Hey, no harm in some (online) window-shopping, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...