Wednesday 21 December 2011

Gift Cards

I still remember the days when you can get a gift certificate, yikes!

Now it's all about gift cards.

via Google images

As much as I use them, where appropriate, I think, I'm still not sure how I feel about it. For someone who likes putting extra thought when giving gifts, I'm not sure if I'm copping out every time I get these cards. But at the same time, I know there are times that call for this piece of plastic.

A third of Christmas presents bought this year comprises of gift cards. That's not so bad, is it? And I do know for a fact that those cards will come highly appreciated, I hope. I think.

I suppose, in the end, I saved a bit of time and the recipient, hopefully, gets what s/he really wants. I say, win-win, still... I think. I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...