Monday 5 December 2011

And the Drink Goes On...

Yes, I know it's only Monday! But I kinda' promised a colleague that I would go out with them to celebrate the launch of one of our new system delivery.

I mentioned yesterday how my Saturdays are full for the rest of the month, which is not the norm. At all. And just cray cray! And now it seems some weekdays are filling up too. What's going on?!?!

I'm glad I went, as usual. With all that we're dealing with at work right now, it's just really nice to kinda' relax and take a breather. Yes, even on a Monday!:p



Not only was it nice to have some laughs, but not a bad view either, I thought. I say not a bad way to end the night, no?

And now on to some more reading for a course I'm attending the next 2 days. *sigh*

Is it Friday yet?
HAH!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...