Friday 29 June 2012

Where Did the Week Go?

Gah! Not sure what happened, but the week flew by in a blink of an eye, and here we are, Friday already. Ok, I do know what happened. These darn book(s), {un}fortunately, kept me so preoccupied, it just ate most of my night time. To this moment, I actually still don't understand why they just engage me so *ambivalent sigh*... More on that later (I think)...

Anyhoot, before I knew it, the weekend's come. Mind you, I have a very short work week this week as I took some vacation days so I guess there's another reason why it feels it flew by just like that. Wednesday was kinda' like my Friday.

Ahhh... rest... sleep... Since I really haven't gotten much sleep for the most part of this week, it was quite nice waking up late yesterday and this morning.

Yesterday, decided to meet a friend for lunch. It worked out that she happened to be working at a nearby office and I happened to be off.


Lunch Special @ Guu (fried chicken with vinegar & tartar sauce)
(Japanese soda... the marble inside makes it fun...
only in Japan, I tell ya)

It was a nice bonus getting the chance to talk to some other people at that office that I haven't talked to in a while.

Oh, and right before I was leaving to meet my friend for lunch, hubs informed me that he managed to get some special screening tickets for the same night.

I liked the movie, I think. Didn't think Andrew Garfield can fill in Toby's shoes (who I incidentally thought could not have pulled it off in the first place but he did, I eventually thought), but I guess he provided a different angle to Peter Parker. I didn't think the movie brought anything entirely different though to the franchise, but at the end, I still enjoyed it.

So that was a nice way to end the day.

Didn't do anything all day other than read some more, mostly, hehe, and now, off to meet some friends for some Friday libation.

Here's to the weekend...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...