Tuesday 18 October 2011

Food Truck # 6

There really ought to be more food trucks here in the city. If I recall correctly, I think the city is planning to hand out 10(?) more licenses next year. Or something like that. Is that all?

What I think the city should have is something like what Seattle or Portland has where they are all in one area, kinda' like an outdoor food court, for all these food trucks. On the other hand, I don't think the city, or more specifically, the downtown area has a spot like that. Plus, I suppose part of the fun is trying to find these food trucks' spots...

Was in an all-day meeting today. It was in a different office, not a day to brown bag it, so I thought I'd try this food truck Been meaning to try this now for a while.



I decided to go for the bulgogi soft-shell taco.



The lady asked me how spicy I want it. I went for medium. It was definitely on the quite spicy end of medium.   Which kinda' worked out as the bulgogi was definitely on the sweet side, more sweet than what I'm accustomed to or I've had in the past.

I'm pretty sure I'd go back, and maybe try the bulgogi hotdog next time.

Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...