Thursday 5 January 2012

Time Warp

Now that vacay is winding down... slowly, fortunately... but still... it feels time is moving at an inverse speed compared to the time before I got here... sigh...

Such is life, no? As the cliche goes, time flies when you're having fun! Wheeee!!!

Met 2 girlfriends for lunch yesterday. Then, earlier, met the in-laws for lunch...

When I think back of trips involving family, including this one (when I head back home), they always seem to be recalled by the meals had. Hakka Chinese takes me back to Christmas 2010. All-you-can-eat Japanese takes me back to Christmas 2009. Italian bistro takes me back to Summer 2009, or something like that. Is it just me?

Like other sis said, what is family gathering but eating-slash-food. Precisely, I replied. Food, for all the sustenance it's supposed to provide, takes a whole new meaning when memories become attached to it. I say there's nothing wrong with that.

Lunch with girlfriends:
California Salad with Bruschetta
Milestones
Lunch with in-laws:
All-you-can-eat Continental
Tuckers Marketplace

Seriously, what's with all these all-you-can-eat?!?! Too. Much. Eating. I tell ya. *burp* LOL

Thank god, no resolutions were made, just yet. Not that I'm the type of person to make New Year resolutions:p

At the rate I'm going the last 2 weeks, I probably do not have to eat til the next month. Yah, right! No seriously though, better hit up the gym when I return. Yah, right!... Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...