Monday 9 January 2012

Back to Life, Back to Reality

First day back at work today. Blech!

Wasn't even supposed to come in today, but I kinda' said I would. Bah!

I swear, my brain was only at half capacity today. Tried as I might, I couldn't bring myself to think, move, or walk faster.

On the other hand, it was nice to see colleagues again.

I did survive the day, whew! hehe

Coming home, couldn't decide if I should walk home or not. Here's an excerpt from my conversation with hubs as I started walking:

Me: Should I walk home? I feel I'm still not 100% percent better. I'm even having a hard time breathing. What's wrong with me?
Hubs: Sorry to hear that. Why don't you just take the subway? It's your first day back, just take it easy.
Me: I should, eh? But I do need to walk too. Remember, I didn't get any workout at all during vacation.
Hubs: Ok, maybe you should walk then.
Me: But I'm still kinda' feeling off.
Hubs: Ok, take the transit then.
Me: Hmmm, maybe I should walk. It's not raining. It's kinda' mild out anyway, plus it's still early.
Hubs: So you're walking then?
Me: Let me think about it.


Yes, I certainly know how to drive my hubs nuts. LOL

And yes, I did end up walking home. As always, so glad I did.

... my view on my way home

And it's only Monday! Bah!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...