Monday 1 October 2012

And The Week/Weekend Went On

Last week, it felt like I hurtled towards the weekend. In a good way, that is. Well, it helped that it was kinda' a short workweek.

Plus, on top of that, the weekend also felt like it passed by in a blink as well. Again, in a good way, that is.

(Warning: picture heavy)

... spending lunch outdoors one workday to soak up some sun...

Fennel and orange salad... pretending it's still summer...

... birthday cheers with hubs...

Pig on the Street for lunch...

PigLT (bacon, arugula, cheddar, avo, tomato w/ bacon & maple mayo)
... birthday tiramisu with friends...
... I say time for another change...
... the result...
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder... thanks to other sis...
Coach wristlet ... more gifts, from friends this time:p...
... part 3 of the birthday celebration... Oktoberfest!
... and what's Oktoberfest w/o weiners...

Hey, can't think of better things to be busy with and/or be exhausted from, eh? I'm a-okay with that, definitely... Sunday, recovery time, needless to say... hehe...


8 comments:

  1. OMG! I die!!!! Love the tiramisu....and your hairdresser! :P Bwahaha! Love the hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of your new hairdo.

    Also, Harry Trotter...hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trishie! That name is cheeky eh? You should see the other names, just as fun:p

      Delete
  3. Very stylish hairstyle! I always see a birthday as a mark of new beginnings just like a new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marley! I agree. Never fails, I go thru that every year hehe

      Delete
  4. Nice haircut...
    Hmmm... your pics made me crave for food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann! Kinda made me hungry too now that I looked at them again hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...