Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Eleventh Year of that Fateful Eleventh Day

Every time this time of the year rolls by, just like everybody else I'm sure, a lot of things go thru my head. Over the years, the thoughts do change. A lot of things do happen in a year, after all, whether we're talking globally, economically, politically, or personally.

One thought in my head that always seem to surface, not surprisingly, is the thought of the connection with the people that matters in my life, then the little insignificant but significant things, which then brings me back again to that familial connection.

I know, I know, I'm being sappy, but I'm allowed every now and then, am I not? And in the end, I know this is not about me. I guess it's just my tiny way of paying tribute to the people, remembering what matters most and sending benevolent thoughts to the universe...



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...