Thursday 3 November 2011

Weather-related

Yes, I know, fall is here.It's in the air. It's all around.




Today though, it felt like winter. *sigh* ...

Been working longer hours than usual lately. And I'm pooped. The added responsibility and the desire to do really well don't help. Hah!

Then, there's the weather. It's that time of the year when the city goes through crazy weather, in a span of one day, I tell ya.

Got a text from the hubby in the afternoon. It was hailing, he said!



On my work's side of town, it just started raining, barely, and my work is probably 5 kilometers, at the most, from where he was. Cray cray, right?!?

By the end of the day, when my brain is going a million thoughts a minute, somebody came in to my office, and pointed outside the window.



Moments like this, needless to say, makes you stop dead on your tracks. How can it not?

When time flies by just like that, in a blink of an eye, and I sometimes, just sometimes, wish I have 10 more hours in a day, I realize moments like this rarely come by. Oh it does come, I know. But when that moment is as pretty as this as well, it just feels that all is right with the world, despite it all.

After all, as they say, at the end of the rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...