Wednesday 4 April 2012

Arbiter of Literature

Not really sure when it happened but before I knew it, I've started relying on bookstore to become my source of what I could be reading out there.

Thanks to "Heather's Picks", and the other "Staff Picks", deciding what to read next has been made so much easier.



When has a corporation become such an arbiter of literature? In my mind, anyway. O wait, no, it's not the corporation, it's the people that made up the corporation, folks just like me. Really?

Or have I really just gotten that lazy? That I can no longer be bothered by reviews, real reviews, that is (again, in my mind anyway)? That if enough (random) people (who I don't know) have read it and given it good review, that it's good enough for me?

Meh, at least I'm still reading... HAH!

2 comments:

  1. But Heather's Picks are always good! And as long as we're reading, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say the picks are good...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...