Sunday 26 May 2013

Fashion Inspiration

As I'm getting older, the more I'm certain that I'm not really that girly-girl kinda' gal. Granted I wear dresses now more than ever but I've always felt at my most confident in menswear-inspired clothing, or I should say, clothes with some masculine touch to them. Oh wait, same diff, right?

Here are some of the women who then inspires me as I think they epitomize what I mean above.

(all images via Google images)

Emmanuelle Alt

(courtesy of nymag)

Gwyneth Paltrow

(courtesy of graziadaily.co.uk)


Jackie O

(courtesy of writingsofthegoddess.com)


Marlene Dietrich

(courtesy of last.fm)

Katherine Hepburn

(courtesy of suecarterflinn.com)

To me, these women represent(ed) strong, confident, and feminine all at once. Do you agree? Who inspires you sartorially?


4 comments:

  1. I've recently bought a couple of dresses, and yet I always feel "me" in jeans, or any pants for that matter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with men-inspired outfits, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...