Sunday 17 July 2011

A new form of therapy, perhaps...

Alright, there, I've done it, I've taken the plunge... albeit a tad late getting on the bandwagon, as some would probably say. O well... Hey, never really found a reason to do this thing in the past. Why now then? I suppose I have my sister to thank for this ;) Who knows where this will take me? This girl just wanna have fun...

And now for my first post, this is what we're having for dinner. Wanted something quick as we're on our way out to watch a movie (pssst, it's Harry Potter:p) so thought this is the quickest thing I can whip up. Maybe this should be my new "therapy". We'll see...


Quinoa with tomato, scallions, mozarella and cumin, with vinaigrette
 


My version of a rockefeller, only mussels instead of oysters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...