Thursday 28 July 2011

I'm walkin', yes indeed, I'm walkin'...

This is usually one of my views on my walk home. Could one ask for a better one? Ok, I know there may be better, but sure beats some out there...



I've been doing this for almost 3 years now, since I moved to the office where I'm currently working. I try to walk every day but lazy-itis kicks in once in a while. But I always say better 3 days or so than none. As my feet takes me across the bridge, I'm glad to realize that the novelty of this view has not worn off after all this time. Especially on a gorgeous day like today, how can it wear off, I ask. And as I take the moment to appreciate this vision, my thoughts further take me to things that I am and should be grateful for, things that, really, any of us could take for granted easily. I'm just happy that I get these brief moments. I'll take it where ever I could.


So like they say, go on, just walk it off!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...