Saturday 6 July 2013

The Making Of... #2

... Oven-roasted pulled pork:)

This was inspired by this recipe.

From this...

... to this

I added ground coffee for the dry rub. I also used a bit of liquid smoke.

I didn't quite follow the barbeque sauce, so I kinda' played with my own.


Barbeque sauce:
onion & garlic, pureed
ketchup
red wine
red wine vinegar
soy sauce
coffee
peanut butter
garlic powder
dry mustard powder
honey
celery salt
salt & pepper


Slaw dressing:
Dijon mustard
Mayo
Renee's Caesar Salad dressing
honey, a touch
salt & pepper

... et voila!




Hubby and I may just be imagining things, but I thought it turned out pretty dang good, mmmm...




2 comments:

  1. I've been on holiday with my parents, so.. there goes my diet.. and seing more yumminess doesn't help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...