Monday 24 June 2013

I Think I May Be Getting Better At This

For me, summer is not just about the weather, it's also about end of season sale. Surprise, surprise! As we head towards July long weekend (Canada Day for us, 4th for US), my inbox is getting flooded with all kinds of sale alerts.

So over the weekend, I thought I'd check out what's "out there". I know, I know, I don't have to, but I thought, why not. I wasn't overly concerned that I would go crazy all of a sudden after months (yes, as in months) of not shopping. And hey, you know what, I was right, in a way.

Bath & Body hand soaps

Yup, I did buy something but those were it. So hey, I think I may be getting better at this, after all, no?


2 comments:

  1. But you still bought something....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shush, house stuff doesn't count, right?! Right! hahahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...