Monday 3 March 2014

Lately...

... I've been liking-

Batiste Dry Shampoo

I've tried a number of them out there, and this is a fave, so far. The scent is mild, it doesn't weigh my hair down, and the spray doesn't clog (yes, that's important lol).

Bath and Body Super Softening Hand Lotion

I like em thick and this one sure is (that didn't come out right, did it? O.o)

BCBG "Fearless" bracelet (Hudson Bay)

This is a purchase from the last holiday season. Bold accessory + awesome message = win-win.

Claw

I love this dollar store purchase! Mom has it, sis has it, in-laws have it, I gotta have it too! HAHA... Doesn't it just make you...
(via Google images)

*giggles*

Whatsapp

Some close friends are on Whatsapp so it's become one of the most convenient way to keep in touch. For me, it's like the BBM for the masses. Because apparently, I may be the last holdout on Blackberry >.<

Lobster Mac and Cheese from Rogue

Ok, not that I'm liking this continuously, I wish I can. Unless I want to weigh 500 lbs, I suppose...



Outing with friends... ok, not that I'm only liking this lately. Heck, how can you not like the idea at any time, no?

And of course, last but certainly not least...

T25 program (via)

My T25 program! Week 5 and counting! Alpha phase done, moving on to Beta phase. 5 more weeks! Wheee!!!

(I should thank my sis for this idea. Stole this from her blog hehe)


So what have you been enjoying lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...